It’s Geek Day Today. Want to check if you qualify?
We’ve compiled a handy guide. If you violently disagree with our criteria, tell us.
1) You possess an Android tablet
– iPads are mainstream, Android tabs are geekcore
2) You have over 50 apps on your smartphone
– see our story: How many apps is too many apps?
3) You have a Foursquare account and regularly use it
– see Foursquare lots of tech world hype, not much real world traction
4) You know what Windows Phone Mango is
– hint, it’s not a Mango
5) You have stickers on your laptop
– some of them might be Twilight themed
6) You know the specs of your partner’s laptop
– because you helped them choose it
7) You joined Twitter before 2008
8) You joined FriendFeed
– playground of the alpha-geeks before it got bought out by Facebook..
9) Three screens around you is a standard working day
– of course – laptop/iPad/phone
10) You have a passionate love-hate relationship with Apple
– all their products are great of course but yet, iTunes is so annoying.. you can’t surrender yourself totally.
Poll: Apple’s iTunes – love / tolerate / loathe?