Xpro film with Spotlight Lens
Beautifully clear and ever so slightly bluish in the shadows
It’s like a Hipstamatic for iPhone video… and it makes your phone vids look the work of a Russian master from the 1920s. The app 8mm Vintage Camera offers a range of different lenses and films to colour your iPhone videos all shades of retro beautiful. (£1.19 on iTunes)
It will make that snowy walk video more artistic, and give dignity and gravitas to the one of your mate downing a pint and make your cat look like it’s from the 1920s. You know. Whatever you want to use it for it’s worth checking out the different lens/film options.
We’ve compiled a helpful guide…
Films: “five grainy, discolored, dusted and aged films from different eras..”
1) Sakura – a pinky, fuzzy one
2) Xpro – a sharp, high contrast film with bluish shadows
3) Sienna – a fuzzy brown-tinged film
4) 1920 – a black&white old movie effect
5) 7OS – a clear film giving sharp details
1) Clear // 2) Flickering frame // 3) Spotlight // 4) Light leak // 5) Colour fringing
Flip through, just remember – it’s actually for video – these are just screengrabs.