Last week, we told you that your dreams of attending the Gadget Show Live 2009 were shattered, as all the tickets have been snapped up by gadget enthusiasts. We also told you Dan had a few in his top drawer to give away in exchange for the correct answer to a question. Well boys and girls, that time has come. He’s got 10 pairs of tickets to give away for this tech extravaganza taking place at the Birmingham NEC the weekend after next (that’s 17th-19th April for those without their calendars to hand). There’ll be all sorts of interactive treats on display including a gaming zone, Segway test track, Super Theatre featuring the starts of the Gadget Show themselves stars and the amazing How To Theatre with us, the Shiny Tech Crew.
“So, how do I bag myself these tickets hotter than the sun on a particularly hot day,” you’re asking yourself. Well, the answer is simple. All you have to do is answer the very simple question after the jump…
On what date does the Vodafone HTC Magic (G2) go on sale in the UK? Is it:
a) 1st May 2009
b) 1st June 2009
c) 1st July 2009
Send your answer along with your name and address to our competitions e-mail account before 11:59pm on Monday 13th April, after which Dan will choose 10 lucky winners at random and your tickets will be sent out in time for the show. Good luck.
Terms and Conditions
1. The prize is one pair out of 10 day tickets to the Gadget Show Live 2009 17th-19th April
2. Only open to UK residents, over 18 years old.
3. One entry per person.
4. Promoter reserves right to disqualify any entrant deemed to breach T&Cs.
5. Prize subject to availability and at the discretion of Promoter.
6. Promoter reserves right to cancel/amend prize draw at any time without prior notice, or substitute prize with that of equal/greater value.
7. Prize non transferable.
8. No cash/credit alternative will be offered.
9. Taxes, insurances, travel and other expenses unless stated by the Promoter, are winner’s sole responsibility.
10. By entering the winner agrees to take part in event publicity upon request, including use of name, address, image and audio/audio visual recordings.
11. If you don’t wish to be added to the Tech Digest mailout please write DON’T SUBSCRIBE in the subject header.