Nokia fans and hardcore emaillers will be interested in the launch of the Nokia E5, the latest device in the Eseries range.
Described as a sophisticated messaging device – it’s built for email on the go. The QWERTY keyboard makes input easy, it can host multiple email accounts, has a lot of applications for instant messaging.
Then there’s the the phone of course and a 5 MP camera.
– Work and personal email accounts from the homescreen
– Super quick, intuitive set up for email
– Free Ovi Maps – a Sat Nav and pedestrian turn by turn navigator with richly informative TimeOut, Expedia, Michelin, Lonely Planet, Qype and Trip Advisor applications for most countries
– Business-grade security and device management functions such as remote locking with SMS and device and memory card encryption
– Great internet access (HSDPA/HSUPA and WLAN)
– 5 MP camera
See picture gallery below for more snaps.
Available sim-free in Carbon Black or Chalk White, the Nokia E5 is priced at £259 from www.shop.nokia.co.uk