Nokia launches E5 device for hardcore email addicts
Nokia fans and hardcore emaillers will be interested in the launch of the Nokia E5, the latest device in the Eseries range.
Described as a sophisticated messaging device – it’s built for email on the go. The QWERTY keyboard makes input easy, it can host multiple email accounts, has a lot of applications for instant messaging.
Then there’s the the phone of course and a 5 MP camera.
– Work and personal email accounts from the homescreen
– Super quick, intuitive set up for email
– Free Ovi Maps – a Sat Nav and pedestrian turn by turn navigator with richly informative TimeOut, Expedia, Michelin, Lonely Planet, Qype and Trip Advisor applications for most countries
– Business-grade security and device management functions such as remote locking with SMS and device and memory card encryption
– Great internet access (HSDPA/HSUPA and WLAN)
– 5 MP camera
See picture gallery below for more snaps.
Available sim-free in Carbon Black or Chalk White, the Nokia E5 is priced at £259 from www.shop.nokia.co.uk
Comments are closed.
I know it’s been a while since this Nokia was launched but I’ve been having a tough time finding one any where in Canada.
I know it’s been a while since this Nokia was launched but I’ve been having a tough time finding one any where in Canada. I don’t need all the features of a full-on iPhone or Android powered device, but I do like the keyboard for email.
Wow that Nokia looks amazing – I love nokia mobile phones!
I have fallen in love with it. I am gonna buy it.
I have an e72… I love nokia.
Awesome!! I have fallen in love with it. I am gonna buy it.