‘Ever fancied strolling down to Silverstone to watch the F1 cars speed round the track with dazzling speed? Well your dreams could become a reality this year as we have a pair of tickets on offer to allow you to ogle Lewis Hamilton to your hearts content.
Not only will the winner get to view the action, you can also see behind the scenes at the RAF base on site. To highlight the shared technology between top level motor sport and cutting edge aircraft the RAF has partnered with Silverstone circuits to bring the meaning of Engineering Excellence to life. You’ll get to see the RAF’s fully operational base located in the RAF field during the weekend, and have the chance to learn new skills and take on exciting challenges like the foot climbing wall.
To win tell us which of the following ISN’T a similarity between a car and a fighter jet, and send your name, address and the answer to this address by the 30th May 2009.
a. Celebrity spokesperson
b.Reliance on a team of highly skilled people
d. Groundbreaking technology
RAF in the field is taking place at the British Grand Prix, 19th-21st June at Silverstone Circuit, Northamptonshire, NN12 8TN.
For further information about engineering excellence within the RAF please visit their site here.
Terms and Conditions
1. The draw is open to UK, Channel Islands and Isle of Man residents aged 18 or over, other than employees of The RAF, their agencies or their families. Only one entry per household.
2. There is 1 prize consisting of: 2 tickets to attend all three days of the 2009 FORMULA 1 SANTANDER BRITISH GRAND PRIX as guests of the RAF from 19th- 21st June at Silverstone Circuit, Northampton, NN12 8TN, UK.
3. No transport is included with the prize.
4. The prize is subject to availability.
5. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control. No cash alternative will be offered for the prize.
6. No purchase necessary.
More T and C’s here.