Gold and diamonds can be given for no reason! Your girlfriend will be sincerely happy with an unexpected gift — that is, with you showing her how dear and loved she is. In response to the unexpected gifts and the experience of joy, the girl will make you doubly happy. This article will discuss what is good for giving as just-because gifts: women’s bracelets, rings, and earrings.
Just-Because Jewelry Gifts
If you’re overflowing with love and gratitude and want to give a ring to your girlfriend just because she makes you happy, here are five broad categories of jewelry you might find suitable:
- A bracelet. A win-win option for giving to any woman. Bracelets are worn by everyone, regardless of age, style of dress, or personal tastes. A man doesn’t need a reason, except for his wish, to give silver bracelets with pendants or charms or thin gold chains or jewelry leg bracelets to his woman.
- Earrings. There can’t be too many earrings — any woman will tell you that! There are many options for a gift: from the modest carnations with cubic zirconia to large gold rings or earrings with precious stones in the color of your eyes. Just do not go overboard — one small stone in each earring is enough. And you should not buy luxury earrings studded with diamonds or other stones — it’s better to give such jewelry as a birthday or anniversary present. Like any other kind of jewelry, you should buy earrings at top stores like com.
- A barrette. A good gift, which, unfortunately, men rarely give. A barrette can be a laconic minimalist piece of gold and silver without inserts or a spectacular hairpin with colored precious stones. Jewelry barrette should be complemented with special pieces on the girl’s hair.
- A pendant. You can give a ring as a gift together with a chain or separately. The design can be anything from classic hearts to intricate figures, animals, and monograms. You should choose a model according to what you know about your girlfriend’s preferences.
- A ring You need to be very careful when giving a ring as a gift — if your girlfriend is waiting for a marriage proposal, she may perceive the ring as a hint at exactly that. If you believe she may perceive a ring as such a hint, but you do not plan to get married anytime soon, it is better not to buy anything resembling an engagement ring. However, if a ring doesn’t imply any hint at a future marriage — a model with stones, for example — you should buy one if you want.
Jewelry “without an occasion” should not be too expensive. Women can perceive it differently — someone will be happy, someone will be sincerely surprised, and someone will think that the man wants to make up for some mistakes with such an expensive gift.
Give Jewelry for Nothing — It’s Important!
Jewelry gifts are always nice to get, but to get them for no reason is twice as pleasant. When a woman gets a bracelet for her birthday, she has expected it, so it’s a pleasant routine. However, if she hasn’t expected the box of gold jewelry you are giving her now, it’s a surprise full of adventurous spirit!
Just-because jewelry gifts are completely unnecessary and, therefore, especially valuable. Such a surprise is a great way to show how much you cherish and love your girlfriend or wife. Because it demonstrates sincere love and care, it works better than a thousand words. Give jewelry to girls for nothing — such actions strengthen the relationship!