If you’re looking for a bright-lights-big-city kind of vibe, you can’t miss these traveler-loved hubs around the world. Here are the Top 10 cities in the world, as voted for by Tripadvisor users.
1. Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- High Red Dunes with Camel Ride, Sandboarding, Falcon Show and VIP BBQ Dinner
- Jet Ski Tour of Dubai: Burj Al Arab, Dubai Marina, Atlantis, Palm & Burj Khalifa
- Dubai Sea escape: Swim, Tan & Sightsee!
All 3434 things to do
2. London, United Kingdom
From Shoreditch’s swaggering style to Camden’s punky vibe and chic Portobello Road, London is many worlds in one. The city’s energy means that no two days are the same. Explore royal or historic sites, tick off landmarks from your bucket list, eat and drink in exclusive Michelin-starred restaurants, enjoy a pint in a traditional pub, or get lost down winding cobbled streets and see what you stumble across – when it comes to London, the possibilities are endless.
- London East End Food Tour
- Rock Cab Tours Presents: The Music Legends Private Taxi Tour of London
- Classic London Landmarks Bicycle Tour
All 8758 things to do
3. Rome, Italy
Rome wasn’t built in a day–and you’ll need much more than a day to take in this timeless city. The city is a real-life collage of piazzas, open-air markets, and astonishing historic sites. Toss a coin into the Trevi Fountain, contemplate the Colosseum and the Pantheon, and sample a perfect espresso or gelato before spending an afternoon shopping at the Campo de’Fiori or Via Veneto. Enjoy some of the most memorable meals of your life here, too, from fresh pasta to succulent fried artichokes or a tender oxtail stew.
- Vespa Sidecar Tour in Rome with Cappuccino
- Colosseum Underground and Ancient Rome Semi-Private Tour MAX 6 PEOPLE GUARANTEED
- The Roman Food tour in Trastevere 5pm start
All 6196 things to do
4. Istanbul, Turkey
- Best of Istanbul: 1, 2 or 3-Day Private Guided Istanbul Tour
- Taste of Two Continents Food Tour
- Bosphorus Sunset Cruise on Luxury Yacht
All 4358 things to do
5. Paris, France
Lingering over pain au chocolat in a sidewalk café, relaxing after a day of strolling along the Seine and marveling at icons like the Eiffel Tower and the Arc de Triomphe… the perfect Paris experience combines leisure and liveliness with enough time to savor both an exquisite meal and exhibits at the Louvre. Awaken your spirit at Notre Dame, bargain hunt at the Marché aux Puces de Montreuil or for goodies at the Marché Biologique Raspail, then cap it all off with a risqué show at the Moulin Rouge.
- Louvre Museum Skip-the-line Access Private Guided Tour
- Paris: the Amazing Segway tour (Eiffel Tower and more than 20 other points of interest)
- Montmartre Hill Sweet & Savory French Gourmet Food & Wine Tasting Tour
6. Barcelona, Spain
Barcelona feels a bit surreal – appropriate, since Salvador Dali spent time here and Spanish Catalan architect Antoni Gaudí designed several of the city’s buildings. Stepping into Gaudí’s Church of the Sacred Family is a bit like falling through the looking glass – a journey that you can continue with a visit to Park Güell. Sip sangria at a sidewalk café in Las Ramblas while watching flamboyant street performers, then create your own moveable feast by floating from tapas bar to tapas bar.
- Small-Group Sail Trip in Barcelona with Paddle Boarding
- Paella Experience with a Professional Chef + Bottomless Wine in Barcelona
- Fast Track Sagrada Familia Guided Tour
7. Marrakech, Morocco
- Moroccan Cooking Class With Chef Najlae !
- Atlas Mountains and Three Valleys & Waterfalls with Camel ride Guided Day Trip
- Hot Air Balloon Flight over Marrakech with Traditional Breakfast
All 3356 things to do
8. Madrid, Spain
So many of Madrid’s buildings look like castles, you’ll think you’ve stumbled into a fairytale. Even City Hall is astounding, with its white pinnacles and neo-Gothic features. A self-guided architecture tour can begin by the great bear statue in the central Puerta del Sol. Wander by the fanciful Royal Palace before absorbing the natural beauty of Retiro Park, then visit one of the city’s many museums. You could happily cap off each day by nibbling on forkfuls of paella while sipping Spanish rioja.
- Tapas, Taverns & History Tour Madrid
- Historical Madrid Tour in Private Electric Tuk Tuk
- Skip-the-Line Prado Museum Guided Tour 6 people per group in English
9. Cairo, Egypt
- Private Half Day Trip to Giza Pyramids Sphinx with Camel Riding
- Evening Dinner Nile Cruise in Cairo with Private Transport
- Full-Day Luxor private Tour from Cairo by Plane with Lunch
All 1526 things to do
10. New Delhi, India
- Old Delhi’s Food, Temples, Culture and Spice Market
- Half Day Old Delhi Bazaar Walk and Masterji Kee Haveli Visiting Tour
- Full-Day Private Old and New Delhi Combo Tour