As we approach the long-awaited Weekend of Chocolate, we’ve teamed up with social treating app Givvit to give 10 lucky ShinyShiny readers an insanely yummy chocolate selection box worth £6.
If you’d like a free box of chocs, all you have to do is follow us and retweet this tweet on Twitter. We’ll choose 10 winners at random and let you know on Twitter if you’ve won. The competition closes at midnight on Easter Monday (Monday 6th April 2015) and winners will be notified by midnight on Tuesday 7th April 2015.
You’ll need the Givvit app to redeem your treat: it’s free on Android and iOS, and lets you easily treat your friends to happy-making gifts like a pint of beer, a bouquet of flowers, a night out at the cinema – or a box of chocolates. Treats can be redeemed at places like Pizza Express, Caffe Nero and M&S, so your lucky treatee should be able to get their pressie no matter where they live. And you won’t have to faff about trying to find out their address!
If you’d like to win a box of chocolates for yourself or someone you love, follow us and give this a RT now.
Happy Easter, Shiny happy people!
Competition terms and conditions:
By participating in this competition, you accept the terms and conditions below.
1. The competition is open to UK residents aged 18 and over who have a Twitter account.
2. To be eligible to win, you must both follow @ShinyShiny and retweet the competition tweet on the same account.
3. One entry per person.
4. 10 winners will be drawn at random from the pool of people who both follow @ShinyShiny and have retweeted the competition tweet. Winners will be notified by midnight on 7th April 2015.
5. Winners will be notified by tweet or direct message on Twitter. ShinyShiny reserves the right to announce winners’ Twitter names publicly.
6. Winners will require the Givvit app to redeem their prize.
7. There is no cash alternative to the prize.
8. Winners who do not respond to the Twitter message within 24 hours will have their prize reallocated to another entrant.
9. ShinyShiny and Sutro Digital are not responsible for any technical issues with Givvit, the Play Store or the App Store that arise in connection with this promotion, nor any issues with redeeming the prize.
10) Employees of and people connected with ShinyShiny and Sutro Digital are ineligible to enter.
11) These Terms and Conditions are governed by English law, within the full and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.