The 10 Types of Youtube Comment
Youtube has practically invented the internet of Hate, or H8 as we like to call it over there. Youtube comments are dreadful but so compelling, and I miss them when I watch TV and there’s no-one calling anyone a douche.
If anyone wants to suggest that the internet is making us all into illiterate psychopaths, they usually quote from Youtube comments. But, still, I love them.
I reckon that the bulk of them could be put in ten categories:
1. The first sort is the “This is dumb/lame/you’re a douche” type, gold standard Youtube Hateor H8 depending on how you want to spell it. H8 comments are usually completely out of proportion to anything in the video, and will attack anything about anyone involved, including their birth, parentage, mental health and employment status.
2. The second sort of comments are ones that reply to the first sort of comment being like – “well if you hate it so much why did you watch it – you’re the one that’s dumb/lame/ a douche and your mum is.. etc”. These exchanges are endless because then the first person replies saying
3. Comments that commment on the Thumbs-Up/Thumbs-Down Button. Since Youtube introduced this thumbs-up, thumbs-down option for videos (a great idea) people have tended to comment on the numbers of people who like or dislike a given video. Usually, it’s fans of the video mouthing off about people who dislike it quoting the number of them and coupling it with some disparaging remark: “356 have never had sex” or “230 people like Justin Bieber”.
4. Comments about Justin Bieber. This brings us to The World’s Cutest 17year old boy. Videos of Justin Bieber obviously have comments about Justin Bieber, but many videos that have nothing whatsoever to do with Justin Bieber will also have comments about Justin Bieber, for example any video of music released before 2005 will draw at least one comment along the lines of “f*ck Bieber, this is what real music is like”.. usually followed by another comment sticking up for Justin. The boy must be responsible for at least 20% of written content on the internet.
5. Comments about God. Like the Bieber ones, these get everywhere, see the Cornation Street/East Enders Children in Need collaboration for a fully-fledged argument about the existence of Satan.
6. Comments (usually about indie music) that display the commenter’s superior knowledge compared to everyone else, like “you dumb lame douche, they were on hiatus between March and December 2003. Or that simply the fact that they knew, a long time before anyone else, what was going on. I saw them in ’95, when they were still in preschool. Or something…
7. The ones you can’t understand because they are so badly spelt they are incomprehensible.
8. The ones that are about the commenter’s genitalia and are usually marked as spam. See tubecomments.
9. LOL or OMG. Many just use one of these two simple acronyms.
10. The genuinely useful comments and/or funny, that link to something or make a good point. YES THEY EXIST.
Related: The Ten Worst Facebook Status Crimes
Comments are closed.
Traffic generation is always part of any strategy that involves earning an income online! In this case you want as many viewers as possible to your platform therefore you want to spread the word that you've just updated your site. Using social bookmarking and networking sites are a great way to share your Louis Vuitton Replicas links! In addition if you have an email list notify subscribers with an email blast but remember theses strategies work best with good quality content. Be sure what you promote is of your own creation and not the efforts of another!
Don't forget about the “AMERICA IS THEBEST COUNTRY COMMENTS AND YOU ARE ALL DUMB IF YOU DON'T LIVE IN AMERICA” comments. Gosh! Those are very annoying!
In the Twenties,?Gucci Outlet designed up in Italy's Florence, started is sells the suitcase and harness search, the founder for ancient wonderful Austria .ancient wonderful, currently still the double G marking that appeared on many?Discount Gucci?products was his name abbreviation. At first?GUCCI Online Store akes a Family firm to develop quite smoothly, the late-1940s to the 60s,?GUCCI Handbags?left bamboo node handle classics designs and therefore on suitcase, metal inlaying chain's shoes, dye printing silk handkerchief, quite receives Austria black eyebrow coloring Li .Hofn, madame renowned young woman's and therefore on Jacqueline .Kennedy, windsor duke esteems. But, starts from the 80s the family internal strife and conjointly the sick management, place in finally in 1992 the company the sting that went out of business. in 1994, rope Lysle and Ford allied?GUCCI Sale along. At that time the market worth will fall to a few hundred,000,000 US dollar?GUCCI?force pulls rises, to cause the market value to rise over again to the present 3,000,000,000 US usd. in 1995, was promoted merely has promoted for the first time for Chief creative Officer Tom .Ford 1995/1996 fall winter trendy clothing series, has obtained the fashion business consistent high praise, beneath his leadership,?GUCCI?has become the high-quality merchandise complete rapidly and conjointly the youth oriented reforming successful model advances into the international apex complete to the fashion the ranks. at intervals the past?GUCCI?the advertisement shoes' on bit chain thinning, created one feel that had. but is all the style world the G image is additionally conceives by?.
In the 1920s,?Gucci?Outlet built up in Italy's Florence, started is sells the suitcase and harness shop, the founder for ancient wonderful Austria .ancient wonderful, now still the double G marking which appeared on many?Discount Gucci?products was his name abbreviation. At first?GUCCI?Online Store akes a Family firm to develop quite smoothly, the late-1940s to the 60s,?GUCCI Handbags?left bamboo node handle classics designs and so on suitcase, metal inlaying chain's shoes, dye printing silk handkerchief, quite receives Austria black eyebrow coloring Li .Hofn, madame renowned young woman's and so on Jacqueline .Kennedy, windsor duke esteems. But, starts from the 80s the family internal strife and the ill management, put in finally in 1992 the company the edge which went out of business. in 1994, rope Lysle and Ford allied?GUCCI?Sale together. At that time the market price will fall to 300,000,000 US dollar?GUCCI?force pulls rises, to cause the market value to rise again to the present 3,000,000,000 US dollars. in 1995, was promoted just has promoted for the first time for Chief Creative Officer Tom .Ford 1995/1996 fall winter fashionable clothing series, has obtained the fashion industry consistent high praise, under his leadership,?GUCCI?has become the high-quality goods brand rapidly and the youth oriented reforming successful model advances into the international apex brand to the fashion the ranks. In the past?GUCCI?the advertisement shoes' on bit chain thinning, made one feel that had. But is all the rage global the G symbol is also conceives by?.
This is a great post; it was very informative.
I look forward in reading more of your work.
Also, I made sure to bookmark your website so I can come back later.
I enjoyed every moment of reading it. internet marketing
The Internet thanks you. nice one for sharing this with all of us.
Of course, what a great site and … posts,I will bookmark this site.
keep doing your great job and always gain my…
# 9 is about me. LOL