There’s a big Apple launch on today – with stores in the States are selling the tablet iPad for the first time -as you may have noticed.
Me? I’m more excited about the launch of the new iPhone in June because I’m actually going to buy that because I need a phone and I’m still not sure I need a tablet. Time may prove me wrong. Anyway: five features we hope will be on the new iPhones:
1. Multitasking – want to slip between reading a story on a news app, checking Twitter and opening facebook without having to close one and open another? you should be able to with iPhone 4.0 which fixes one of the key complaints users have about the iPhone platform – it won’t let you multitask.
2. Better Battery – it still conks out after a day, and if these phone are going to multitask, they’re going to need a lot more juice.
3. A high-res HD screen: everything’s HD these days and with high resolution and crisp images being the key features of the iPad, it’s important for the new iPhone’s screen to match up.
4. Front-facing camera: the camera could definitely be improved and a front-facing webccam would allow for video chat as well.
5. Colours – I’d just like it if iPhone 4.0 came in colours like iPods do. Turquoise please.