Shiny Gallery: Top Hello Kitty oddities

Hello Kitty has wangled her way onto some weird and wonderful things – phone charms are the merest normalised tip of the very odd iceberg here. Somehow though, at least 75% of us can’t help but love her. The rest of the 25%? Perhaps you’d like to skip straight to the Top Ten Hottest Geeks gallery for the next few minutes…

Click on the picture below to see the true extent of Hello Kitty’s reach.

Susi Weaser