If you’re hooked on Angry Birds 99% of the time, then the other 1% you spend stalking people on Facebook can now be taken up by the crazily addictive bird hurling game too.
Rovio made the announcement for the long-awaited Angry Birds for Facebook this week and you can already play it over at apps.facebook.com/angrybirds/ RIGHT NOW.
As well as a whole host of other new and improved features, there’ll be more sharing amongst your friends than ever before (which we’d expect from a Facebook app), new effects and a range of new power-ups too.
According to ZDNet, there are some issues with the game if you’re using Internet Explorer 8, but Angry Bird’s creator Rovio is looking to get on the case straight away and resolve any browser problems.
Check out the game for free now at apps.facebook.com/angrybirds/.[Via ZDNet]