This is a sponsored post in conjunction with HP and The Fox Problem.
As the final episode of The Fox Problem draws to a close, we’ve hooked-up with HP – powering the tech behind the show – for the chance to win your very own Slate 10 HD.
To win, we want you to show us how much you need to Fox up Your Tech. Does your hi-fi look like something from a boy’s bedroom in the 1980s – but in a very bad way! Or is your PC so old it still uses floppy disks? Then now is your chance to grab something a bit more, ahem, modern. From PC’s to TVs, snap yourself with your dated piece of kit and tell us why you deserve an upgrade.
The second series of The Fox Problem hosted by Gemma Cairney (Radio 1), Georgia LA (VEVO) and Georgie Okell (Fuse TV), goes out with a bang this evening with celeb guests including Richard E. Grant, Daisy Lowe and Gabrielle.
With technology at the heart of The Fox Problem, the show is broadcast live to YouTube fortnightly on Tuesdays at 7:30pm and powered by HP, which shares the same passion for enabling the next generation to create, consume and engage in new ways. The show uses the latest, most innovative HP technology and sleek devices such as the HP Split X2, the HP ENVY17, the world’s first notebook with integrated Leap Motion gesture control technology and HP’s Android Slates; bringing cutting edge entertainment and technology together from underneath an old railway arch in the centre of Shoreditch.
We have six HP Slate 10 HDs to give away as part of our Fox up Your Tech competition with HP and The Fox Problem, alongside six pairs of tickets to an exclusive acoustic night hosted by The Fox Problem in London on Tuesday 8th April 2014.
For your chance to Fox up Your Tech just snap a photo of you and your old piece of tech, tell us why it needs fox-ing up and send your photos to Shiny Shiny’s editor via email: [email protected].
We’ll pick six winners at 5pm on Friday 4th April 2014, so get snapping that old tech!
Good Luck! And if you don’t win, you can still tune into tonight’s final live show at 7:30pm: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxE8mcI44mk
Or catch-up on the entire series instead via: www.youtube.com/user/TheFoxProblem
Terms and Conditions
1. You can enter as many photos as you want.
2. All entries must be sent via email to b[email protected]
3. The competition closes at 5pm on Friday 4th April 2014. No entries will be considered after then.
4. This competition is open to residents of the UK and Ireland.
5. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. There will be six winning entries. They will be judged based on the best reasons for needing a tech upgrade.
7. The winner will be notified within seven days of the closing date.
8. All prizes are non transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
9. All images submitted must be the work of the individual submitting them and must not have been published elsewhere.
10. Only include close-up photographs of people in your entry if they have consented to having their photograph taken. It is the entrant’s responsibility to ensure they have permission to include the subject in their entry.
11. The copyright for the image remains with the entrant. However, by entering a photo into the competition, you give ShinyShiny and HP permission to use your photos for other promotional purposes.
12. Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions.