Is Spring inspiring you to be grand and designer-y? Yay! You’re in luck! Grand Designs Live London will be kicking off at the Excel Centre on Saturday 3rd May for nine whole days and we’ve teamed up with Geek Squad, the official tech support, to give you the chance to win free tickets. We have five pairs of tickets to give away, which can be used at any time during the show (including weekends) which runs from 3rd – 11th May.
Find out how to win over the jump.
Grand Designs Live London is the UK’s no. 1 consumer show for anyone who has an interest in design, build, interiors, shopping, home wares, gardens, kitchens & bathrooms, and innovation and this year there will be over 450 fantastic designers and exhibitors.
Geek Squad agents will working hard to ensure the event goes without any technical glitches but will also be exhibiting down at the show with their very own stand. So why not come along and find out what they’re all about and you can’t miss them – they’ll be the ones in the crisp white shirts and black ties. They’re the ones who provide 24/7 tech support, in everything from networking to media storage. You can find out more about them here.
To win a pair of tickets, just answer this question to this address:
Who presents Channel 4′s Grand Designs
a) Sarah Beeny
b) Philip Schofield
c) The luscious Kevin McCloud
Terms and Conditions
1.This free prize draw is open to UK residents.
2. No purchase necessary. To enter, email your answer to this address.
3. The winner will be the first correct entry drawn at random on 1st May, 2008. The promoter reserves the right to re-draw the prize if the prize winner cannot be contacted within a reasonable period of time (to be established at the Promoter’s sole discretion).
4. No cash alternative will be offered for any prize.
5. Entrants will be added to the Shiny Shiny mail out. If you don’t wish to receive the mailout, write DON’T SUBSCRIBE in the subject header.
6. Winners must make their own transport and any relevant accommodation plans
Must read posts:
10 Ways to make your Instagram photos more awesome
What professional photographers really think of your...
Battle of the 20s: the 20MP Sony Xperia Z2 and Nokia Lumia...