It's been quite a month. There's been... well, there was... ok, well don't forget that time you... Nah, you're right. There was not much new knowledge being imparted in the past 30 days. Still, here's some things we learned about you.
- The majority of people we looking forward to better quality camera phones from Mobile World Congress. Sorry about that.
- 39% of you rotters have snooped in a partner's texts or emails
- 16% have broken up with someone over text or email
- 45% of you still think that high definition is too expensive to invest in
- 27% of respondents were gutted with the demise of HD-DVD as they owned a player
- Facebook was the most popular user generated website, followed by YouTube and Wikipedia
- 7% of people have never heard of The Beatles. 6% are probably being obtuse